DICE is the world’s most popular discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and broadcasts, delivering exclusive, high-quality entertainment to fans around the world.
We connect fans and creators with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. Our partners include Avant Gardner in New York, Primavera Sound in Barcelona and Pitchfork Festival in Paris.
DICE is a place for ambitious, humble and talented people. For those who want to learn to the beat and have a real passion for music and culture. Our original head office is in London, we are building a second headquarters in New York, and we have teams in LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara.
And now we’re looking for a Site and Promoter Partnerships Specialist to join the team in Los Angeles.
THE ROLE AND THE TEAM
- Identify, pitch, negotiate and enter into partnerships with the best sites and promoters on the West Coast
- Educate your existing network of live industry contacts on all things DICE
- Maintain and develop a pipeline of prospects, arranging regular calls, meetings and recordings to close the deal
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Report on individual sales performance including but not limited to activities, pipelines, forecasts, meeting notes
- Collaborate with account management and operations to ensure a smooth transfer of transactions, providing the best possible partner experience
- Collect and communicate partner needs and feedback to Product, Sales Operations and Marketing teams to facilitate feature prioritization, B2B marketing supports
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Preferred 3 years of experience in live music, working directly with venues, promoters, festivals or agents
- Strong sales acumen and business awareness – doing business should get you out of bed in the morning
- Impeccable pitch and presentation skills – you should be comfortable decking and confidently presenting in a room full of strangers
- Comfortable working under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a rapidly changing and rapidly changing environment
- A very charismatic and outgoing personality is a must – you are outside and partaking in the local culture whenever you get the chance. You are the friend who brings everyone together.
- Ability to travel to major cities on the West Coast for meetings as needed
- Experience working in sales management tools such as Salesforce or Pipedrive is a huge plus