Who’s Taking part in
Milwaukee @ Memphis
Present Data: Milwaukee 21-14; Memphis 16-15
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks have loved the comforts of dwelling their final eight video games, however now they have to head out on the street. They are going to sq. off towards the Memphis Grizzlies at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday at FedExForum. Milwaukee will not have the home-court benefit, however they do get pleasure from a 6-point benefit within the unfold.
The purpose unfold favored the Bucks on Tuesday, however luck didn’t. They had been dealt a punishing 128-97 loss by the hands of the Denver Nuggets. Milwaukee was down 99-80 on the finish of the third quarter, which was simply an excessive amount of to recuperate from. A silver lining for them was the play of energy ahead Giannis Antetokounmpo, who had 27 factors together with eight rebounds.
In the meantime, whereas not fairly a landslide, the sport between Memphis and the Washington Wizards on Tuesday was nonetheless a reasonably decisive one as Memphis wrapped it up with a 125-111 victory on the street. Level guard Ja Morant continued his behavior of dropping loopy stat traces, posting a double-double on 35 factors and ten assists along with 5 boards.
Milwaukee is now 21-14 whereas the Grizzlies sit at 16-15. A pair numbers to remember earlier than tip-off: The Bucks come into the matchup boasting the second fewest steals given up per sport within the league at 6.5. However Memphis enters the competition with 10.03 steals per sport on common, which is the very best within the league. Ball management may find yourself being a significant component on this one.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- The place: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- Observe: CBS Sports activities App
The Bucks are a strong 6-point favourite towards the Grizzlies, based on the newest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had been proper consistent with the betting group on this one, as the sport opened as a 6-point unfold, and stayed proper there.
Collection Historical past
Milwaukee have received six out of their final ten video games towards Memphis.
- Aug 13, 2020 – Memphis 119 vs. Milwaukee 106
- Dec 13, 2019 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Memphis 114
- Jan 16, 2019 – Milwaukee 111 vs. Memphis 101
- Nov 14, 2018 – Memphis 116 vs. Milwaukee 113
- Mar 12, 2018 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Memphis 103
- Nov 13, 2017 – Milwaukee 110 vs. Memphis 103
- Mar 13, 2017 – Memphis 113 vs. Milwaukee 93
- Nov 12, 2016 – Milwaukee 106 vs. Memphis 96
- Mar 17, 2016 – Milwaukee 96 vs. Memphis 86
- Jan 28, 2016 – Memphis 103 vs. Milwaukee 83
Harm Report for Memphis
- Grayson Allen: Out (Concussion)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Harm Report for Milwaukee
- Jordan Nwora: Out (Ankle)
- Mamadi Diakite: Out (Covid-19)