Take a look at Lil’Jordan Humphrey’s player prop betting options set by the bookies for his upcoming NFL game Sunday at 4:25 p.m. ET, airing on FOX. The Carolina Panthers (5-10) will face Humphrey and the New Orleans Saints (7-8) in this Week 17 game at the Caesars Superdome.
Humphrey receives information
- Humphrey’s 13.1 yard receiving average is 8.4 less than his Sunday over / under.
- In 26.7% of his games this season (four of 15), Humphrey has amassed over 21.5 receiving yards.
- Humphrey’s average over / under for receiving yards is 21.1. But he is 8.0 less per game than that.
- Humphrey has hit the most on his receiving yardage accessory in 20.0% of his games (one in five).
- Humphrey has a touchdown in two of 15 games this year, but has only had one touchdown in each of those games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The Panthers are allowing 200.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s second passing defense this season.
- Opponents of the Panthers totaled 22 touchdowns in the air (1.5 per game). The Panthers defense is 13th in the NFL in this category.
Last three matches
|Opponent||Dated||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TD|
|at the buccaneers||12/19/2021||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best online sports betting bonuses and offers? Discover BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.